Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Subway + "stressful" day

Today I went to Subway for lunch with Steven coz there is a promotion where u buy a 6inch sandwich, 2 coke and you get another 6inch sandwich for free… so its basically 2 sandwich and 2 coke… we decided to go there coz I have class back to back from 11 till 7.. well, previously I heard people say that subway sandwich makes you really full… after eating it, I finally realize that it makes you full~ with the drink la… coz 6inch didn’t make me full at all..~~~ Lesson learn: don’t trust what others say till you try it yourself…

After tat, the accounting quiz was not what I expected at all.. then stats assignment will be given out soon and we only have a few days to do it… and what more the legal studies assignment has also come… and it seems difficult for me… coz of the referencing and also coz have to find cases...

during stats class, a hp went off again... yes, AGAIN... then the following began:
Lecturer: "i heard that"
Student: "yeah, i also heard it(with a smile)
Lecturer: "was that yours"
student: "...."
Class: "LOL"
Lesson learn: Silent your phone or the lecturer wil hear it.... =)

Lan class was to finish at 7pm but coz of some “misunderstanding” so next weeks class will be until 7 and today was dismiss at the usual 6pm…
After tat, went to frens house to set up the network, but donno why, the wired can access, but the wireless juz can’t be detected… give up la… I think my energy for today is drain up… need to “recharge” soon…

No comments: