Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Presentation, Library, Lift

This few days seeing ppl walking up and down the corridor in the “office” wear… it makes me remember back my Cts, Advance English presentation last semester… I suddenly remembered tat I didn’t have any presentation this semester… =) how come leh? Coz I smart in choosing my subjects? Haha.. maybe la… bt I feel abit weird lo… having a semester without presentations.. I think the coming sem’s I wil have to pay bc double, triple or maybe ever more… Oh NO~~ I don’t wan…

Well, today I went to the library wanting to borrow a book for my legal assignment…. Who noes to make the student card, u need donno wat hells and u have to wait few days to collect the card…. I panic coz I need the book urgently la… so I call fren after fren… then I remembered tat my roommate have the library card… hehe… he “save” me… there is a saying tat goes something like tat… “近亲不如近邻”….

In the library I also met a pretty classmate… she was also looking for some information for the assignment also…

After he help me to borrow the book out, I waited for the lift to come…. Then I donno wat happen went into a lift tat was going up…. And there was so many humans… then after I went in, the lift door can’t close… WTF… its not I too big size or neither is the lift over the weight limit, but….~~~ my bag was a little too outside and the sensor can “feel” sometime is at the door and so it won’t close…. *faint*

I quickly jump out of the lift as soon as the door open without seeing which floor it was since I was in the wrong lift… coz I wanted to go DOWN…. So I waited for the lift tat was going down… I went in and press the wrong floor this time… I went bc to the same floor tat I got into the lift tat brought me up… HAiz… wat happen 2 me… is it coz I saw a pretty classmate in the library juz now tat make my so blur…. *hide my face*

Ok… so I finally walk down to wait for the bus…. i think I’m too blur with the lift today…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haiyo... is 远亲不如近邻 lah!!! btw... onli 1 floor... also wan take lift ar... walk the stairs lah.... wait 4 the lift very susah wan lah... Wisma lift very slow wan....