Friday, March 16, 2007

1st anniversary and summer café

Today is the full 1 year since, I came to kl… and 17 will be the first day since I started college(orientation day).. while waiting for my fren, I saw those newbie’s for the March intake 2007…. Time really flies, 1 year has pass just like tat….

After finishing my stats quiz this afternoon/evening, I headed down to ts wit Kah Mun & Teri for the delicious food that they said is very nice, and after trying it out, it is indeed very very nice… if I was to rate it, I would give it, 9.8/10… the location itself is a little out la… my fren commented, go with her and sure the food is expensive… after going there, my eyes are open, nice food =/= to expensive… I have the bill as proof if u doubt me… This is the one thing tat is a must try….

The Coffin (Close)

The Coffin (Open)

In fact, most of the food are very nice, and it really smells good…. Go try it for yourself and you will believe it…

No comments: