Saturday, March 31, 2007

Time Square @ 31/03/07 Report

Went to Times Square today for a Cari gathering… there was having the F1 Promotion Event

Baskin Robbins was having the 31% off thing for every 31 day of the month… well, I just happen to pass by and saw a huge many ppl there… so I also bought one to eat la…

While sitting alone eating my ice cream at a table… a girl that I don’t know came and ask if she could sit at the same table…(there was no more table available) so we started to talk…
After awhile, …..
Girl: Btw, how old r u?
Me: 19
(the super surprise and ‘are you sure, u r not kidding’ kind of look)
Girl: same age as me…
Me: I look really young rite? Like only 15/16
Girl: ya, you look much younger than you are…
Me: =)
When she was leaving,
Girl: have a nice day, may u have baby face all the time…

While in Borders bookstore… I saw this book called “Celestine Prophecy”… I happen to know a guy named Celestine, and the priest did say about his giving a Prophecy(joking way)…

And today is also Palm Sunday...


No comments: