Sunday, March 11, 2007

Roller Skating(updated)

The minute I got back home, on the comp and here I’m writing my blog… well, basically almost my whole today was at Sungai Wang and surrounding… I went for a Cari gathering, which was at sungai wang, the roller sports world… basically we played from 1.45pm til 6+pm… I left earlier 2 find food and also wanna buy some stuff… but didn’t buy any thing coz can’t find them… or maybe found bt I didn’t like it…. those ppl skating there, some are so Pro, skate so fast, juz like a sports car going down a highway.... some girls also skate so fast, i wonder their legs not tired de meh... During one of our rest time, they was chatting and then some1 said that those ppl here are not your taste la… coz all Too high in cholesterol… coz they are one kind of seafood … =.=/// wat seafood??? I shall tell in as a comment later… and now my legs are hurting from the falls and also coz of the shoes…. I wish I had a Osim I-squeeze to use now…=) o ya, we also did train, we hang on to each other and form a line and ~~… that’s all la… I wanna go sleep now, so tired…(might wake up later or juz sleep til 2moro morning)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow wie wow~~

michael on roller skates...lalala :D

it's been years since i went on one. there was this place called RollerRama in Melbourne. used to go there once a month in the afternoon or the night, after going around the Carribean market. Gawd, i miss Melbourne :P

Mike said...

i bet u miss Melbourne... i'm hoping to go there soon(either holidays or study)... but then many malaysian are "flooding" that place la...