Thursday, November 16, 2006

Survey

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name : Ng Phang Wen Michael
Birth Date : 18th April, 1988
Current Status : Single & looking
Eye color : Dark colour
Hair Color: Dark colour
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Aries

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fears : Many things
Your Weakness : Worrying too much
Your Perfect Pizza : Nice & tasty

Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : I have a presentation today
Your Bedtime : 11-2
Your most missed memory : Time i spend with "important" people

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McD
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino

Layer FIVE : Do you
Smoke : Nope
Curse : Sometime
Take a shower : Of course
Have a crush : a few
Think you've been in love : i guess so
Go to college : yeah
Want to get married : One day..
Believe in yourself : sometimes
Think you're a health freak : not really

Layer SIX : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: yup
Gone to the mall: of course
Been on stage: yeah
Eaten sushi: no... its been a long time
Dyed your hair: nope

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: nope
Changed who you were to fit in: I only change for the better

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married : 27/28

Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy.
Best eye colour: Hazel
Best hair colour: highlight
Short or long hair: either

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing.
1 minute ago: answering the questions above
1 hour ago: listening to lecture
4.5 hours ago: sleeping
1 month ago: in college
1 year ago: doing my SPM questions

Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: Myself... :D
I feel: Nervous...
I hate: presentations... :'(
I hide: my secrets
I miss: being in love
I need: faith, hope, love

Layer TWELVE : Tag 10 people
Mian
Adelia
Sharon
Girl girl
Boy boy
Wei Ling
Celestine
PinKpiG
Hui Ying
Boon Woei

No comments: