Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Politician

guess wat.. after i finish my lunch at Mama's kitchen, while i was leaving, i met Ong Ka Ting... at first i thought i mistaken but then when i look again, it was really him, his name tag wrote "Ong Ka Ting"... this is my first time meeting a politician/Goverment minister.... previously i have met a few big names on the "papers"(big name on the block)... bt then i'm quite fortunate to meet someone important while having lunch... anyway, thanks to S, that we left later.. i was hurrying him to leave as it was lunch time and those office workers are coming out for lunch.. bt we chit chat so i was able to meet him... I think O.K.T looks a little older compared to him in the papers.... & juz to add a little bit more... my fren told me b4 that he stays in DJ...

No comments: