Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Advance English Presentation

Finally I finish my last presentation for this sem… It was the most heart pumping presentation…. This is the first time I ever finish up my whole presentation with all the things I had to talk about… Although it was not very good… bt I have done my best and I feel that I have improve by quite a bit….

Previous presentations:- (as far as I could remember it)
  • Intermediate English (Tasmanian Devil) – half way and didn’t finish it
  • Cts (1 Million) – Forgot my points
  • MicroEcon’s 1 (NAP) – Some what simply do
  • MicroEcon’s 2 (Market) – Some what donno what to talk about
  • Psy PDS (Parenting) – Case study helped out by Steven

2 comments:

Magdalene-Sophie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Magdalene-Sophie said...

hey, what a co-incidence.

shu wei had asked me to post smtg about chicken rice, because i had a strange craving for that dish about a week ago.

but i didnt post anything of that sort, because it would look out of place HAHA :)

your blog is so cute! love it haha *smile*