Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Lunch with Cousin

just now during my psy lecture, my cousin called me...as i was in the class so we couldn't talk... after my class was over i called him bc... he said that he was near my college and ask if i had time for lunch... since my frens was all going home for their lunch so i juz went for lunch with my cousin... while waiting for his colleagues down stairs, he started smoking... i was thinking..."huh... he also started smoking" nvm... maybe its the pressure from their job... (working as auditors) as u noe la.. now year end is coming all the accounting and audit firms are into their "Peak-Time"... many dead lines... speaking bout deadlines... 2 of my assignments are due tomorrow... in fact is 3 but psy was postpone... piew... 1 less deadline makes some difference...

when working in accounting and auditing companies, most likely u will get to travel on the company expense... itsn't it good... i think its quite good coz u get to see many different places and go to different companies.... the down point of it is this kind of job is tiring...

Today is All Saints Day, 2moro will be All Souls Day... May those who have departed from this world to the next, may God have mercy on their souls and may their souls rest in peace... All those souls that are unrest, may it find its rest in God...

No comments: