Thursday, November 16, 2006

Presentation

i have done yet another presentation for my this sem which is full of presentations.... 2day the presentation was for Psychology.... well, we(my group) encounted some hipcups b4 the presentation... the projector juz refuse to detact mt laptop... we had three laptops but none could be detacted by it at first but 1 of it manage to "convince" te projecter to project it out... my part was doing the case study... it was kinda short.. & thanks Steven yet again u help me when i donno wat to say... THaNk You.... his part was really good leh... he talk bout hw to teach children about SEX... good la.. keep up the good work... all the best for your last presentation for this sem.. Gambatte~~ as for me... i stil have 2 more presentations... OMG~~ hw am i going 2 face it.. wish me luck... i have got no idea hw 2 present it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! You say like that ppl will think my part is ONLY talk about sex le! Sex is not the whole ting lah.

Mike said...

to everyone who reads this, my group member, Steven, didn't talk bout sex alone... tat was only a small part of his presentation... his main thing was about bring up children...

Anonymous said...

...............