Sunday, November 19, 2006

A day in Mid valley

When I first got there, I quickily went to get the cinema ticket…. Couldn’t get 5 sits 2gether…. Had to buy 2 at the side and continue 3 in the middle….

Cut hair at Q* Cu*… when I went into the shop was green light which mean can cut right away.. when I left it was red light which mean had to wait a while… I so lucky la… nt very nice la…. But short better than previously…

Wait for KM & LM… this 2 person said wan to reach at 11am de… bt reach at 11.30 only…. Haizz.. maybe is the train too slow gua…

Go eat lunch at the food junction…. Had fried rice.. not bad la….

Walk around… since it was stil early and we had to wait for other people..

Bought combo set large x2… since I wanted popcorn and drink while LM wanted popcorn and KM wanted drink so I said we juz share a combo will be much cheaper…. Since we don’t eat much… so the 3 of us shared it while the other was for Gorgan.

Be for the show started, the movie "Happy Feet" was having their promotion outside the cinema... i & LM manage to take picture with "IT"....

Gorgan & Jas sat 1,2 while Me, LM, KM 3,4,5… I had to share the big popcorn with them so I had to sit like tat lo… I noe Jas is darm flaming mad at me now… bt then nvm la… I offered to change sit wit her bt she juz smiled at me.. *haiz*….

No comments: