Saturday, November 11, 2006

New Pride & Joy

At a function, 4 woman met each other and they began to talk about their sons...

The first woman says: My son is a Priest… When he enters the room people calls, Father

The second woman says: My son is a Bishop… When he enters the room people calls, Most Reverent

The third woman says: My son is a Pope… When he enters the room people calls, His holiness

The forth woman says: My son is a stripper… When he enters the room people says, Oh my God.
___________________________________________________________________________

At mass just now, the priest announce that there will be a talk on Infertility: Effective option for Catholic Couples... bt he made a big mistake by saying infidelity... my friend, "Pope cel" had a good laugh... wakaka...

No comments: