Tuesday, May 08, 2007

*THESE HAVE BEEN TYPED EARLIER, ONLY POSTED NOW DUE TO NO INTERNET*

5 May
Woke up “early” in the morning to wait for my fren to come and pick me up for a event & movie. The event & movie is organized by myc! news which is a free monthly magazine for the college and university. It was to thank all their client, agency partner, key colleges & university and friends for the opportunity to work together to add value to the lives of their chosen consumers. They also had the 2nd Annual Youth Culture Brand Forum where they release the latest consumer data that matter from Malaysian within the age group of 18-25. The movie that was shown was none other than “Spider Man 3” again. Bring the total number of me watching this show to 2 times… btw, 2 avoid confusion, I went with my fren and not tat I’m any of the above people that are related to them, the only relation I have with them is I do read it if I manage to get hold of a copy…

4 May
went to 1-Utama to shop for shoes… the shoe is a gift from my parents for my birthday…. Saw some great books in MPH while waiting for my frens to come to catch a movie… unfortunately, I didn’t buy those books yet, because I forgot to bring my book voucher, which I still haven’t use it yet…

3 May
after a period of time, finally step back into college again…. A lot of things is causing me headache… in fact is juz because of a miserable subject… delay and can causing my headache…

2 May
Came back to KL from JB… a 5 hour trip… =(

1 May
Went to watch midnight show of “Spider Man 3” in JB…. Movie started to around 11.30pm and ended at about 2am….

23/24 April
Nothing much to do in JB…( in simple words, Rotting)
Went out to meet my fren in CS, then went to a Jap restaurant to eat… I saw this cool Peugeot 307cc… which is not available in our country yet… we only have the Peugeot 206cc/207cc…I hope Naza will bring it in since they have so many AP’s…

No comments: