Thursday, May 24, 2007

Long day...

its been a long day for me...
this morning after getting on the bus, someone lost his phone.... the bus driver said most likely it has been picked...
its presentation day today again, i think is is most likely to be CTS because its only week 4 now, and its a little too early for other subjects... All of them look quite formal, i was also not too bad, because i was going to sing k after class... someone even brought the whole shoe box with her.... it reminds me of people who had dress "wrongly" for the presentations in the past... and the parent had to bring the "correct" thing for them... bring me back into primary school where when we forget to bring something to school, our parent would send the stuff to school for us...after
after my first class of the day, as i was sitting and studying for my quiz later on, someone came and ask me where the CEO office is... she even ask if i knew some lady, ms. x who is the secretary for Mr. CEO... how the hack would i know, so i directed her to the front part of the building....
after that i had my quiz, and after it, i chao to Time Square.... after going into the room, i only realize that i had lost my Touch-n-Go card... donno where i drop me card... now i wil have to buy a new card... :(

No comments: