Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Damansara Utama

After moving from my previous place, I have landed myself in a new housing area, Damansara Utama a.k.a SS21. I find this place very like my housing estate in JB…. The playground in the evening is so “happening” there are so many people…. It reminds me of the early days of my housing estate in JB… I have been staying at the same place for a long time now, so why the early days? Well, because in the early days, many people would go jogging and play in the playground in the evening…. But lesser people are going there now… why? Because of the safety… more and more snatch thief and robberies are happening each day… as for how early is the early days, a time line for it would be since primary school til maybe when I was in form 4… after that I seldom go there…

No comments: