Tuesday, May 08, 2007

7 May
I feel so sick now…. I feel like I’m dying soon… I have no mood to even eat my meals… if lunch or dinner can don’t be eaten and yet not feel hungry or the stomuch will juz keep quiet, I won’t have eaten them… I seems 2 have lost contact with this world… It seems to me that I have landed on another planet or city… there isn’t any familier faces around me… I feel so lonely… wat ever I do alway seems to be againts me… first I failed my stats, then I had to carry big bag of my stuff up from jb….(it is not as bad as I thought it would be)… then juz now while in the library, the computer juz can’t connect to the internet…. I wan to have my grouping for my classes change bacause I have a super wide gap for 2 days(Mon & Tues)… imagine having to come to college before 8am for class and the next class I haivng is at 2pm…. Have I made a wrong decision to move further from college? If I had stay put in Kasah, I could juz walk home to take a nap or doing other stuff at home, but now I have to talk a bus and it seems no no even though I have a long break… what am I to do? Rot in college?

8 May is the last day for the appeal of results… I still called my mum for more opinion on weather I should go ahead and appeal it… my mum juz said, must file in wan… and my dad also said that I should put in the appeal… my heart of course is very wanting to file the appeal… the only thing that is holding me back is that I’m feeling guilty of spending so much money in a short period of time…. Moving of my place from Kasah to Damansara had actually cost my parents quite abit…. The petrol and toll and also the hotel bill when my parents came up… and also the new furniture in my room…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah. So long.

Having a big gap is stupid la. But you don't necessarily hav to rot wat. Find something to do lah. Say nth to do is fake wan. lol

So u've moved to SS21. Lol. I'm thinking, if you need to take bus to col everyday for the next 3 years, then you're like me liao, cannot LATE! If late liao need wait for bus, which is double late.

Mike said...

@Vortex
haha.... saying nothing to do it fake one... the only place i have spend my time is the library.... (the college seems colder than b4)

this move has cost me(my parent) quite a bit.... (i said in the blog entry d)

i wake up much earlier now... and sleep much much earlier tooo(partly coz no internet yet)...

at least u are better than me because u drive... if u come out late, u can stil catch up by driving like in a race(it indeed is a race againts time :p) where as i only can wait for the bus... worst is take taxi lo... which will eat deep into my pocket....

*its not next 3 years la... its 3++ to be more correct.... i really hope tat i could have a car la... (4 the juz in case i late)

since i have move, i thought u will come out 2 meet me... :( I seriously, strictly, urgently, kancongly need a tutor for my stats... :p

Anonymous said...

-_-"

I'm SO same like u. I not only need to drive, I STILL need to take bus go the other block wan leh!

Tutor ah? Depends whether I still remember stats or not lo. LOL