Tuesday, December 02, 2008

i think when u r out of luck, things really don't come your way....

i) was looking forward to meeting her again this thursday, man tau just now drop by to see her, then she said her thursday day off cancel d, change to another day and took extra day coz wan go back hometown... suddenly change of plan... so sad wei, coz donno after this stil got chance to see her or nt... just have to leave it to fate lo...

ii)PC fair recruitment looks like is not my luck.... the person told me wil finalise on Monday then contact back, but til now stil nothing... looks like i not on their list ba... stil keeping my finger cross for now... again, leave it to GOD and fate...(KL)
JB's also dun seems to be my luck too... looks like its just not many people wanting the samething...
fingers cross...

iii)the korean boss tat i work for previously also haven't got back to me yet... also keeping finger cross, he wil call me soon...

hope my luck wil be better la...

*just now went to see my classmate who is in hospital... he ask me to press the bell to call the nurse. and you know wat happen? 5 nurse came to the bed.. hahaha... but then o, my other fren press the bell, and 7 came the other day... (most of them r just student nurse la) =p

No comments: