Friday, December 19, 2008

Farewell quote

while looking for some farewell quote to write on the Picture frame that i would be giving to William, i came across some Love quote and would like to share it with my readers...

to share something on him. i have known him for more than 2 years now... we met by Fate or the will of God in a place called KDU CG, also known as House of Manna...

“People so seldom say I love you And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, Only that I wish you didn't have to.”

“Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than remember me and cry.”

“Distance never seperates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.”

“Never say goodbye when you still want to try, never give up when you still feel you can't take it. Never say you don't love the person anymore when you can't let go.”

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
Dr. Seuss quotes (1904-1991)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, i would also like to share some on Goodbye my friend..

“Saying goodbye doesn't mean anything. It's the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.”

“So many faces in and out of my life; some will last, some will be just now and then. Life is a series of hellos and good byes, I'm afraid it's time for goodbye again.”

“You and I will meet again, When we're least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won't say goodbye my friend, For you and I will meet again”

“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”


(http://thinkexist.com/quotations/goodbye/)

No comments: