Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bad patch of life

bad luck has fallen upon me again... OMG~~~~ why so dao mei...

first, i got a sms this morning saying..:
"Hey, its X. We rally apologize that the coming PC fair@KLCC, our company can't let you be part of it. bcoz our amount already out of the limit.. really sorry..." :'(

i knows it really late, but if anybody stil need people.. for either the KL or JB pc fair... please do contact me... thanks...

then when i wan go out for lunch, i notice my socks was on my slippers... 0.0
find find my shoes... eh, looks like its missing o... look again... really not there... and the gate was ajar... WTF~~~~ my shoes is STOLEN~~~~ i now cure my shoes... the brown shoes tat i brought from TS... may who ever stole it and wear it be cures... and maybe he keep falling down... =p
anyway, i wanted to throw the shoes soon, just waiting for me to buy another new pair of shoes...

1 comment:

renaye said...

my shoes got stolen too. but thank god it was not expensive at all. but still it was my only hiking shoe!

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com