Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Triple Entries

On my way to college today morning, I saw a man sleeping on the overhead bridge near the place I’m staying… the place I’m staying(or nearby it) is consider to be a higher class place which also means that it is up-market and associated with the wealthy and the elite class of society… since it is consider to be such a place, u wouldn’t think that u will see such things on the streets… well, I have seen for my own eyes that even high class place would also have such thing… Do you think that Starhill Gallery have such people there? well, I think there is… although it is consider to be the shopping paradise of the rich and wealthy, but there might be… I stil remember last sem my lecturer told me that she visited some people in Tropicana… the houses there are super huge and beautifully builted, but those people didn’t live in those “mansions” but in small squatters behind those nice and comfortable things… I have also been to some villages where they had small house(not even low cost house), while the next “taman” is the “dragon head of JB”…in Malaysia, u can really see the huge difference in the classes in society… u maybe living in a super mansion, while your neighbor’s house might be worst than a low cost house… My point is no matter how high class or exclusive a “place” is, there will still be “lower” class things there… if there is no difference, how are u going 2 differentiate it….

Calculator stolen in KTM… I mean WT* would anyone want to steal such things… its not worth much also.. bt for us, there is a little value coz we might have been using it since form 3 or 4… even I have a new calculater but I stil choose to use the 1 that I have always been using coz it has been with me…

Tomorrow is valentine’s Day… a Happy Valentine’s Day to all the couple out there… to those who are stil single and available/(unavailable due to some reasons), just like me :D do not be sad nor angry at those couple friends around us, for u stil will remain single til the end of Valentine 2007… be cheerful and happy as it is just another day in our life on earth…

No comments: