Saturday, February 03, 2007

Goodbye~~~


Since getting to know u, in 2003….
We seldom chat with each other online any more…
3 years later, we meet face to face…
the first time, I met you, I thought u was just another girl…
who would know that u would juz appear out of the blue…
from then we started getting to know each other…
we was so close(physical distance)…
That I could catch hold of your hands…
Although it was a very very very short while…
But it was a beyond words feeling…
I wish that time could juz stop there forever…

Fate brought us together
Fate separated us
If we are fated to meet again,
we will meet, if not Good Bye…
I will treasure the time we had together…

Will the past events be repeated again…???
Will we meet 3 years from now???
Where ever you & I will be in 3 years time…
I wish u my Wishes from the very deep bottom of my heart….

p/s: You may never know that I ever wrote this here…

No comments: