Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Book, photocopy and Perfume

Just now went to library wan to find books on a legal case my lecturer told us to look it up… round and round and still donno wat book to look for…. So sms my fren to ask her to ask her bf if he noes which book to look for the case…(he is studying A-level’s Law) no reply from her… so I sms another fren whom I met only once to go to church… she replied me and told me where 2 look it up…(she didn’t noe who I was, coz we didn’t contact each other after tat) Moral of this is:

  1. have frens from different departments…
  2. don’t delete people’s number even if u think u won’t contact that person again, coz u don’t noe when u will need their help again… =)

after finding the book, I had to photocopy the thing or part that I wan… so off I went to the photocopy place… super many book there waiting to be photocopied… =.=’’’ slowly wait for it to be copied lo… later have to go back to the library again… so sian la.. coz its at the other side…

another thing I would like to bring up is Girl’s Perfume… no, I’m not attacking u all only… the guys also do use but we use moderately… =) can u imagine going into a life/ passing by a “spot” and the girl use a super strong perfume… tat is stil not bad since “most” of them smell very nice… but think again, what if u pass by a “spot” where a few girls gather and each has their own “nice” perfume… haha… think what wil happen… juz now while waiting for the lift to go back, juz after the lift door open, u can actually smell the perfume that is used by one of the girls inside… well, I think I noe the smell was coming from which girl… =) Lets juz use perfume moderately la... so that less "smell pollution" will happen....

No comments: