Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Epic Movie & Dry Cut

Today, went to watch movie at 1-Utama coz had some spare time on hand before my next class…. The movie was very funny… well, it has parts of other movies like, Snake On Plane, Da Vinci Code, Narnia, X-Men, Chocolate factory, and some other stars like Paris Hilton… which I guess was not the real person… well, it was a short movie la… after tat went for a hair cut… First time I cut and wash at the shop… previously, I will juz cut and will wash when I get back home… the feeling of cutting in this kind of shop is juz different compared to the other types… after you finish cutting your hair, all or most if the worker/ hair stylist will greet you “Thank You”…. The other shop tat I can think of is those Japanese shops where when u enter the shop/ finish eating they will also greet you… I keep remembering the scene in Love Magician’s where this tennis player goes to NeoImage to cut her hair and then she wins the competition the next day… donno why la…

No comments: