Wednesday, January 03, 2007

25-27 Dec Genting Trip

First day was like this: I reach Genting very early at about 5am. Since I was a little hungry and it was a little cooler so I took breakfast at 6am. After that since still can’t check in to the hotel so I went walking around look-see-look-see. Waited till the game centre open at 9.30amL after checking in to the hotel, then went to makan lunch then played the indoor games. It was super pack with humans so I only manage to play 2/3 kind before dinner. 1 of the game broke down after I Q up for a long time, then when I left then it was restored. Realy wasted my time Q-ing….. after dinner, I continued to play the remaining kind… but didn’t get to play all the kind… I can’t believe I actually played 8(eight) rounds of Euro Express…. 1 b4 dinner, 1 after dinner, 5 continuous rounds, 1 after bumper car…. While waiting this s*u**d small kid from china make fun of me.. by showing off hw good his Chinese is... In fact after 11.30 or so, many people also did tat… I played till they close at 1am...

On the 2nd day, I concurred the outdoor theme park… saw many foreigners from countries like UAE, Japan, China, Singapore, Europe and America. I Got to jump Q today again coz only me & my sis 2 person.. the rest want to go on the rides together… as I was going back to my room, there was this young courting couple behind me… they was Quarreling on the escalator… the guy keep scolding the girl… then when reach up there.. the girl keep scolding him back… the guy didn’t dare say anything now… I think guys and gals should be equal in a relationship… there should be some quarreling so that the relationship doesn’t become bored… the best part of it is being able to patch up after the fighting…

The 3rd day in Genting was only the real Genting.. it was the coolest, only 12 ºC.. I wish I wasn’t going back on that day yet…

Bonus:-

My dream roller coaster:

The screwing of the Corkscrew ride…
The sudden depression of the gold mine train, cyclone, corkscrew
The fastness of the cyclone and corkscrew
The small cabin of the cyclone instant of the long train (20-25 people)
The long track of the corkscrew…
If all was to be combined… it should be a wonderful ride for the young and strong hearted… but many people won’t be able to ride on it as it will be heart jumping…

P/S: maybe you (YES, YOU) can write how would your dream roller coaster look like.. and what do you think of your “own” roller coaster...

No comments: