Friday, January 12, 2007

Funny & weird dream

I was swimming in this weird swimming pool… it was very deep… and there was this guy who look like tintin.. he had to create a whirlpool… meaning to keep swimming around me so that the water will suck me in… something like you fill the basin with full of water then u pull the stopper away… there will be a whirlpool like… then the first time he failed to do so.. then he climb up to the side of the pool then suddenly the water in the pool start to go down… so I also quickly climb up to the side of the pool…. The water was going down coz someone pulled up the stopper under the pool…

Sometime like when cleaning the pool… release all the water then wash it… Then on back the water to fill up the pool again… then I woke up from the dream… what a funny and weird dream…. It just don’t make sense to me… if u know what it is like u may wan to leave a comment… even if you donno what it is… do leave a comment also… maybe u all can talk about some funny and weird dreams similar to mine….

No comments: