Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Year-end speech

Here comes the year end... and I shall post my speech… it won’t be fabulous, interesting and it would definitely be no-frills… :D

It has been a great year yah...?! Lectures, tutorials and extra classes... Presentations and assignments... Good and bad times... Tears and laughter.... Up’s and down’s… Friends and more friends... Cheers to all and best of luck in the coming semesters…

The past months in HMC@HELP would not have been interesting and “nice” without you guys…

Hui Ying- my primary schoolmate... thanks for introducing so many nice leng zai & leng lui from your intake to me... may you have a smooth sailing ahead in life...

Boon Woei- my roommate, although we stay together but seldom talk coz "we" are busy with our own work most of the time... but it was really great having you as my roommate...

Gary- you are the second person that i talk to in HMC... but the first person in the class... you are really a good fren... very "cool"...

Steven- the quiet looking but lots of things to talk guy... "looks can be deceiving" there is too many things i want to thank you for til it can't be type here or else i will have to sit here to type it all day... :D just like to say a BIG thank you... you have taught me many things... many til i have lost count of it.... All the best in life...

Jas, Mian, E Wei, KM & etc...- thanks for being there for me... without you gals in my life, it would have been different.... of course you have make my life more colourful... i thank God for all of you...

From ADP:-
Miss J- Fate has certainly brought us together... Knowing you since form 3 through the net til you change to HELP was the silent period... after that was when i met you here... The few months that we hang out together, was the best part of my life... and the part that i most enjoy since i came to kl... too many things has happen in the short few months.... i have learn to move on in life without you... but it has certainly change.... u once said... "You are sweet and i'm nut"... although we can be on the same cake but seldom we have them together... Fate is playing game on us... anyway... all the best in your life ahead... may it be fruitful and colourful... :D

Celestine- you are like a BIG brother to me... too many things to thank you for.... so i wil just say THANK YOU~~~

All other people- thanks for being part of my life...

1 comment:

Celestine said...

Dear Michael,

You're most welcome :) By the way, have you received the card I sent?

Happy Christmas! :D