Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year resolutions

... here are my (obligatory) new year's resolutions:

1. Finish my final Sem of Foundation In Arts smoothly
I must do my Best no matter what... This is my last sem for this course & i want to move on to the my next stage...

2. Get at least Credit for all my remaining subjects
Since its my last chance to score for this course, i must do my best. Those results that are out can't be change.. so only those that are being taken can be "change"

3. Chose the right Course to continue studying
I donno what course to take for my degree...

4. World Peace
There is too many violence and war and unrest around the world...

5. Read the book cover to cover: God's people
Although i have been using it for the past few month's.. but it was when i remember and have time for it... now i must try to read it everyday no matter what happens...

No comments: