Thursday, June 28, 2007

Such a hot day

Which walking home juz now, there was some birds “bathing” in a small pool of water in front of a house. When I walk nearer to them, they start 2 walk and then fly away(it’s the natural way, hw birds react)

There was this 1 bird, he could only walk and can’t fly higher than the height of my knee… 2 reason that I can think of, 1 is coz the feather are wet with water (although the rest are also wet, but they still manage to fly); 2 is coz this bird ate and drank too much, stomach too heavy 2 fly…

This means tat the day is hot, and I need my bath…. *bye bye*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-_-"
This is one of the most pointless post I've ever seen on your blog.

Especially "This means tat the day is hot, and I need my bath…. *bye bye*"

swt!

Mike said...

the point is
1) it is a very hot day... =.=lll
2)someone said i haven't post for quite some time(i mean english post)
3)nothing better 2 do :p
The "especially...... bye bye" is a sign off la...