Sunday, June 10, 2007

Joke: boyfriend & getting to know

Joke A
Girl A: I want to look for a boyfriend…
Girl B: What are the things u are looking for in that person?
Girl A: I want to find a guy who knows history, philosophy, current affairs, any gossips, as long as what I don’t know he can teach me…. The type of guy I looking for is very simple right?
Girl B: I know the perfect partner for u… A COMPUTER!!!

Joke B
In a bus, this guy has been meeting this girl very often, he wants to get to know her and so one day he sits at the sit in front of her. He pass her a paper with “I haven been meeting you quite often on this bus. if we could be friends, pass this paper back to me, if not then throw it out of the window.”
After a few minutes, the girl passes the paper back to the guy. He was so happy and quickly open the paper thinking that the girl has agreed and that she would pen down her phone number. But she wrote, “ I want to throw it out of the window, but the window cannot be open”
LOL~~~

No comments: