Friday, April 30, 2010

Crocs Warehouse sale

Wonderfully many people on this second day of the warehouse sale at Level 2 Ikano Power Center, Mutiara Damansara...

There was so many people even on weekday afternoon... seems like those people no need to work de... going in also need to Q up...

There was clear sign stating which gender it was... Kid's, Unisex, and Men's was the worst, hard to get to the table pun... But then i c wat, size ok, take first before some1 else lay their hands on it... Took a few pairs, then went to Q-up. so damn long Q lo.... but then second thought, since so many people, why not just look around again...
This time go c the woman's... not many people lo, the most empty row... size starting from 4... therefore i bought for my mum and sister from the kid's, since its nicer and should be better gam with their feet... My dad said wanted front covered, but then either size too big (many are 12/13), if nt too small (size 5/6)... so just bought the open type, since size 7-9 also hard to get hold of, for just now.. coz they take out in batch, choice also not that many... There was this guy, who was so good.. he go behind help me find the type and colour + size leh...

Seeing people take boxes, i also took 1 to fill the few pairs... Then i went back to Q for payment... There was this chio young lady in front of me... She bought like 3/4 pair of adult sandals, and so many kids shoes... i think should be for 1 kid gua, coz she looks so young, and another on the way... anyway, i had a box, so she turn and ask if i tumpang my box, (she was holding so many)... =) i took another box for her to put all in, since the box was just nearby me, and she is pregnant (est 5/6 mths), some more need Q so long... after tat, she ask me help her c her box =) she go c some more kids de... Mother's are really great, keep think for their kids... Thats why i got my mum a pair, mayb 2 pair (if my sister dun wan it), then get back a token amount of RM1 for each pair, coz chinese believe cannot give shoes de... means want ask them go away...

There was also this aunty, she had a big box, inside at least got 10 pairs of adult size.. then got another uncle, he bought 2 pair of the same design, different colour, coz he said its so cheap la!!! "dun buy,sorry own self 不买,对不起自己"

There was this lady behind me, she ask me, "wa! you buy so many pair o..." *peep into my box* "no la *shy* is buy for few people de" [box is small, but pairs even fewer]

Then there was those UOB card salesman.. he dun even noe what type of CC i using, can ask me take Platinum already... then ask me why not try for UOB Preferred Platinum, which is black colour and much cooler (like Infinite/ WORLD)

My friend said in tweeter, Those people go warehouse sale, they buy things like its alll FREE de... EVERYTHING is FREE... NO need money, and take all you can... so Kiasu!!!

1 comment:

Jessyca said...

YOu should have show some pictures of your shopping ^^