Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bloody motorcyclist, close to becoming 1

Just now leaving Bangsar South after lunch with a friend. So was at the traffic light waiting it to turn green, while thinking about how to continue my assignment and presentation. Then my fren horn me (she was behind my car), I donno for how long has the light been green. So I start to move, push the pedal down faster, scared later turn red d… THEN a bloody (he almost did) motorcyclist BEAT the traffic light!!!! @#%#*I had to emergency break!!!!!! He avoided my car. If I had gone faster or break cacat abit, he would be in HELL by now…Luckily Proton still not so bad when it comes to my model. So break quite powerful for short distance breaking. He might not survive coz I think he didn’t wear any helmet. Dun follow the rules, not even wearing helmet and want to beat the light… Is tat all his life is worth? I hope he learn his lesson, and dun cause trouble to others… if he dead never mind pun, but if still alive, and be a burden to others, might even need to use rakyat’s money to survive… If today he just barely pass by the gates of hell, still not scared, I donno what would happen next... people got better things to do then settle those paper works with the authorities. My fren pun shock, I break so quickily, luckily I was alert and saw his coming so fast, might not stop at the traffic light pun. Also luckily my fren didn’t start moving so fast, if not might kiss me from behind d…

No comments: