Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The week pass so fast... i just notice tat my last post was posted 1 week ago....

anyway, yesterday(monday) and today(tuesday) i had my presentation... it was just so-so...
just nows presentation kena critic from the lecturer kao kao lo...
my classmate was saying tat when v started presenting, it was loud and clear, but after awhile as the lecturer ask questions and comment on it, it become softer and powerless... coz all lost confidents d...

after class, i drop my groupmate home, then went to IKANO to have a look at the Padini Group Sale... discount is alot la... ranging up to 70% off, mostly is 50-70%... those that i liked didn't have my size, its either L or XL, if nt then is the "left-a-few" S.... few design also like tat... in the end, i manage 2 get a M, which is also left a few, around 2 or 3 more only... i think thats all la.. o ya, i was only looking at the office clothings, buy for my presentations and functions... Looking forward to the Year end sale... hope can get what i want then...

No comments: