Monday, November 03, 2008

bump into frens day again

started my day in uni with the submitting of ptptn form to the officers.... manage 2 settle it fast and smoothly.. thank GOD... coz i was just so afraid that it will encounter some problem...

after that went to library to sit awhile, then went to class for consultation of the assignments... then off i went for some discussion which took quite long coz there was just so many things 2 be done.. but the time was well spend...

after tat went for lunch, and then back to wisma... use the comp there for awhile, then my fren said wan go lv5 the reading room to do some work... and i also was there... actually suppose to have a meeting, but can't find them so forget bout it...

at the reading room, i bump into some of my frens, tat i haven't seen for awhile.. and surprise surprise, i saw a girl tat looked like my ex classmate from high school... and it sounded like her... but i dare nt call her(she was sitting at the next table only), coz scared is not my fren, then paiseh d... then i took the courage to ask one of the person on the same table as her... then she turn to me, (coz i asked quite loud gua...) and called out my name... confirm is her lo... its been so long since i last saw u, Melanie Ng.... so happen she also come the same uni as i'm o.... wat a small small world... how small can a world be o... all the way from jb, yet end up in the same place... anyway, not the same course la...

also saw in the reading room are my ex-roommate, sharon kong, mandy, aili, and gang... then Joanna Ti, and Zi Jie... all was sitting around my table...

i think tats all gua... tired tired day....
so much things 2 be done...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hihi....not bad a blog..