Monday, October 06, 2008

its been quite sometime since i last updated my blog..

i feel tat 2day like i nt so "lucky" lo.. my sore throat started last wed, til now stil haven't got better, in fact it became worst, my throat is just so pain.... pain til i very lazy want to talk... and morning coz pain, so i just pop a penadol before class, and i felt so sleepy after tat..

in the afternoon, my phone suddenly broke down, and it really can't even start-up... the screen just say start-up failed... just feel like crying man... worst of it is all my calender entry is inside... i hope i dun miss anything la...

and at the night market(pasar malam), i was Q-in up to buy something, and when i turn, i saw my last ex, at a store nearby... i dun think she saw me, but it was definately her, coz i won't mistaken her for some1 else... and some more the person is a close fren of hers, so i lagi sure its her... i didn't call her, nor sms her... she dun even need to noe gua... she got the freedom to go, i also can go my own way then... i dun think she wan me in her life also ma...


i think tats my day til now... hope my throat will feel better after this....
*i have quiz whoch carry no marks 2moro, and haven't seen much of it yet..

No comments: