Thursday, October 23, 2008

Block my car

damn it la.... 2day after finish my class at 11 something, then ask my fren drop me off at the car park to pick up my car... thinking can come back and do my work liao... how i noe, when i reach my car, it was block totally... there is only 1 way out, 1 is forward, which was block by 2 cars, coz of the angle, and back out, but was too small space coz this stupid driver go park like he owns the whole road... there is no way out liao... only wait for that idiot to come lo... and worst of all is, there was no number of anything to contact... tried to come out both ways, but failed... damn angry d...
i asked the guard to clamp tat car, but he said they left no clamps, coz a few cars have been clamp d...

waited until 1 something, then saw my fren going back, so chit chat with him... and i said my car kena blocked, he terus say, scratch the car la... if nt just crash it and come out... he asked where i park, i said behind, then he also said he park the most behind also... i was thinking, if its the 2 car tat is blocking the forward path, then i can go out d... then i asked wat car? he said the H brand lo..(2 blocking, 1 is P brand, 1 is H brand) then i said, good lo, u go out, then i also can go home d... Happy happy... reach my car, he saw it, "where got people park like tat de o, number also never leave, too much la... B****or B*x X"
he throw the bottle againts the car lightly lagi... hahaha... i wanted to make the alarm sound de....
anyway, just left a courtious note for tat car owner...

i was thinking, dunno is it a retribution coz i argue until very heated this morning in class with my group mate. then my fren wrote the paper, and it flew away as soon as he finish it... LOL
God has his way.... why not GOD, U GIVE ME TAT CAR LA.... i'm sure can drive it better than tat person, and if i park like tat, wil leave a note(which i always do now, if i feel i wil block people)....

O ya... before going, i shall announce the Glamorous car plates...

NBX8228-satria neo
and the other car tat park alongside my frens car
kembara WLJ 2883
(my fren said he park first, before the kembara came and block the path out)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

must be lady driver the kembara..

Mike said...

LOL~~ i donno la... but i think the Satria Neo is a lady driver...