Tuesday, October 14, 2008

6110 "hospital" bill

last week while half way through class, my phone just shut off, and went sot... and refuse to start-up after tat... then just now send to nokia direct shop to service....
masuk "hospital" at 4 something, then the guy said wil check it and see what prob... then 6 something before i came home, coz went to MPH to lepak awhile see see books lo...(for my assignments la, see can get any idea or nt) then i just pop by to see how things is progressing, and he said it is done, can "discharge" liao... so happy...
they upgraded the firmware to 5.11 from 4.x... and this "hospital" bill made me poorer by rm50... :'(

anyway, while in the shop, just had a look at those phone around me... falled in love with the E71... hahaha.... any1 wanna buy it for me....

saw the N96 also... dun so like, stil prefer N95 lo... but if got people giv, i wil also use la... coz its suppose to be better than N95...

No comments: