Wednesday, September 12, 2007

screw EPF

just now my dad went to EPF to do the withdrawer for my fees payment... after Q-ing up and filling so many forms, they told him the document not enough... WTF~~~ waited for few hours leh... they think people's time is nothing wan la... people no need work wan meh.... he brought all the documents that the college pass to me... and of course his as well... They say wat my college gave is not enough woh... WTF~~~ u think my college is junk college meh... those that they give not enough... so now they stil wan some more documents from me... WTF~~~ the money withdraw also not theirs pun.... My fee payment due date is this friday, and 2moro is a public holiday for Johor... die lo, sure kena penalty d... i sure wil make EPF pay wan.... if nt i wil screw them....

No comments: