Sunday, September 16, 2007

Convo

This is not my convo la... i only in my Year 1 Sem 1...

The convo that i attended is my fren's... the 2007 Taylors UC Graduation Ceremony... All those people that are going to receive their scroll, all look so pretty and handsome... walk also like go wind follow behind them, if it is not already blowing on them...

I actually forgot to bring a bouquet of flowers with teddy for my fren... so malu la...
some of them got really big bouquet of flower, some was made out of many many teddy and cartoons character... the thing i love most is the teddy/character that is wearing a square hat, just like those graduating...

In a speech, the Valedictorian said that they(including students) learn Time Management by sleeping through class, learn our stats by counting how many times we actually has already miss classes, and how many more that we could actually miss before we are barred... She gave a wonderful speech...

Photo:

No comments: