Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fashion Retail interview

I reach there early because scared traffic jam, KL traffic is unpredictable.
The place is very huge, big lobby wit friendly receptionist.
As someone was inside, so i had to wait for her to finish.
First was about my family background, then went on to ask about my previous working experience. So blah blah blah~~ Then discuss about the job scope, how does it work, what is expected and so on. Then they ask how do i select a company, what are the criteria, and how do i rank them. Then talk more on the company and its structure (retail, operations). Then ask about my expectation of the job, my future plans, what i would like to gain from the company.
In total, i was inside the room for almost 1 and the half hour, didn't know time pass so fast, because it was going on and on, linking one part into another. Alot of details was discuss. I would say that it went smooth, but donno did i surpass their expectation. Hopefully will get this job.

No comments: