Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Work @ Calling Part 2

Call A
Me: Can i speak to so&so...
Her: He don't have
sensing that she might be more comfortable in mandarin, so i change language to suit her.

Me: Since he is not in, then do he have a secretary?
Her: I'm lo... (damn shy voice) Anything?
Me: Blah blah blah~~~~
Her: I not sure o...
Me: then i fax it to you...
Her: ok, my number is blah blah blah..
Then ask her name... LOL~~

Call B
Her: How did you get our phone number?
Me: =) Business contact everywhere also got ma... Business ma~~
Her: LOL~~ right right, laughing with smiles, with my answer...
Me: haha LOL

____________________________________________________________________
Today was not very happy in the office, coz some calls r just pissing me off....

i feel this people should not be given the chance to pick calls, for they don't speak diplomatically, and their answer are just unfriendly... their boss should give them some training on how to speak over the phone, and answer cases...

Scenario 1:
No idea at all, If no responds means that we are not interested. no need call and ask us.

Scenario 2:
Donno got receive or not. NO see. All mail will be pass to the boss.

Scenario 3:
Line engaged.
Me: i will call back in awhile.
Her: She got meeting at 3pm, cannot disturb her.

Scenario 4:
I think got. We have so many mails everyday, where got notice all of them. We have a lot of projects to do also, who cares bout all this surveys that is being carried out. No time for all this. Boss is very busy.
when ask for Boss secretary, she said:"she don't know anything. don't need ask her"
then who handles the mail, she said:"me la, i pass everything to the boss"
when ask if can pass to the secretary even if she don't know anything, she just won't pass the line.
Later the person who assign me the task, ask why never speak to secretary but only to an employee, i kena "scolding" lo...

At least answer people nicely ma, of course i know you all may have alot of mails, but why answer people like this o...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finish work today, i pass back my timesheet for the week, then admin ask me:" tomorrow not working? or stop till here"
i just said:"after this, if got any other thing you want me work, then just call me" FULL STOP.
Bye =)

No comments: