Monday, April 27, 2009

27 April 09

Today ASN added more unit of ASW (wawasan 2020)... all the bank is pack with long Q of people... i myself went to 4 branch... and didn't even get to buy it... coz all so long Q... nvm then~~ anyway handed up 2 assignments... 1 individual and 1 group.. 2moro i would be having a presentation... didn't prepare it yet... only noe agak wat 2 talk about...

while Q-ing in one of the bank, in front of my was office workers..(and alot of people Q-ing to buy are office workers la... all no need work o~~) and then one of them said, salary just out ma, so all got money to put into ASW lo... the last time, ASM also not so many people buy pun... tat was like 1 week ago... ASW this time sold out 2 billion units in under 3 HOURS~~~ the last time they added ASW units was sold out in 6 hours 37 minutes according to what i saw somewhere....
then those office workers, 3 girls 1 guy tat was in front of me also said, "Typical chinese family, sure gt son or daughter is accountant"... u all think weather it is true or not... those family i talking bout is have a business... oya~~ just now i went the bank at 9.40, the first branch that i went, i got number 187, and it was only servicing number 5~~~ scary leh...

after class, went to eat at MV with my classmate... after tat walk awhile(since i there ma)... then there was this Sasa promotion at north court.. and happen there was this answer and get a gift... so i answered1 question, and then gt a free gift.. the Product tag rm49.90 o~~~ haha.. The guy said a gift 4 u, can giv ur gf.. Got gf gua.. I said no, then he said, in no time u wil have 1.. LOL~~ In another gift shop b4 tat, the aunty ask me buy the handcraft figurine 4 my gf.. I said dun have la.. Then she say, after u buy then wil have la.. Lol.. really bo~~~ my relationship always no luck de o~~~ always fail... maybe there is just none of my share in tat area...

No comments: