Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Final catch up wit her before she leaves

Every time after meeting her, when i reach home, or instantly after she leave my sight, i would feel that my heart is missing something important, and tat i would feel short of breath... i HATE the loneliness tat would hit me... i need people to talk to, to break the silence... the feeling of parting might be easy for some, but for me, parting after meeting up is always sad when i go home, because i do not know when i would see her again... not tat v would never meet again, (cross fingers, + touch wood) but i really rarely get to see her... she just now told me tat, she would come back rarely, maybe once a month, (she moved to near a uni when she started, and it is a 40 minutes ride by train only, and she came back like 2/3 week once... imagine what would happen in the future)(for me, i rarely return to JB, sometimes once in 2 or 3 months...)
typing this post, my tears is starting to roll down, but its stil slow as i chat with another fren who i hope can break my loneliness...
* it started raining some more, making my emotions run even lower... how can GOD play such a good part in this... amazing isn't it.... but i have my unhappiness as well, which i would try to forget it...


Flash back:
we had lunch, then went for a movie: YES MAN. after tat went to Living cabin as she wanted to look for things to deco her room... what she wanted is out of stock so i said why not try Tesco lo.... then just walk around, but stil dun have it... anyway, we then chatted bout her new laptop, and i got a shock, coz she and me bought the same brand... i know its normal for brands like DELL, ACER, HP, SAMSUNG, SONY... but wat i'm using and now she, is not a very widely used brand in malaysia i guess.... its called Twinhead, a US based brand... she using 13J, mine is 12D which i bought 3 years ago... both of us is using white... hehe... mine is now grey =p

No comments: