Friday, September 12, 2008

New hair cut + colour

Daring colour of my hair... dun get a shock OK... i didn't do rainbow colours la...

well, went to Cut my hair, + decided to give it a new colour... want a new look gua...
anyway, after cut and washing, first time got 2 hair dryer blowing my hair together, 1 on the left, 1 on the right... maybe not many customer, so 2 person can dry my hair together lo... after that, i only saw another girl which has slightly longer than shoulder length hair, had her hair blown dry by 2 person also... cutting out other things, had the colour that i choose, i think is medium copper something... but its not copper red like the last time.... coz i see their copper red, like very red o... if nt i might look like chilli padi... =p

then the hair was under heater, i think tats why its called, coz it was so hot... after that wash it off and applied treatment... then my head was steamed... like in the microwave... haha....

in total, i had my hair washed 3 times... tats alot within 2 hours...

BEFORE:



AFTER:





what u all think?

No comments: