Monday, September 01, 2008

Ice Skating- 1 Sept 2008

i reach there about 10, coz v had said to gather bout 10am in front of the ticketing booth. but all but only a few was on time.... waited for awhile, then decided to go in first... so skate from 10.50am-4pm, with 12 and 2pm closed to polish the ice. i manage 2 skate on freshly polish ice, coz i was standing near the door.. it is just so smooth, and non watery... very nice to skate, and slide...

this is the best and of course the longest i ever skated... i fell ONCE, yes only 1 time la... its pain OK... fell, and slide on the ice, which was watery and almost forming a pool of water...

a girl crash into me, while i was stading at the side(inside) of the rink. she hold on to me, then a fren( Viva_[something]) ask me go hug her, then she can be more stable ma... ^.^lll
of course i didn't la... me shy shy :rf: and later i crash into a girl who was skating beside me. she tried to pass from the left to the right(i was on the right side of her), and i knock her and lost my balance, she then just stopped and keep apolagising to me, when she was not to be blamed.

No comments: