Sunday, June 01, 2008

Fork & Spoon Cafe

Fork & Spoon Cafe
26 Jln PJU 5/11, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
603 – 61408832


I won't talk much bout it... just my ratings on some of the aspect of it... But do try it out yourself...

Fork & Spoon Nasi Lemak



Food: Big Portion enough
Environment: Not too noisy as its nt very near the main road, got a 32 inch plasma tv in the shop, and a projection outside
Pricing: On the more expensive side, maybe coz its a Designer cafe style
Location: Not very near the main road, good enough for such a cafe...
Will revisit: Why not if budget allows me to...

*Do leave ur comment if u have been/ after u have went... i would like to hear what do u have to say on that place...

2 comments:

Falcon said...

Looks nice..is it very expensive??

Mike said...

it looks nice, smells nice, and taste good for me... the price is consider on the higher side for me... going there onces in a while should b ok...