Friday, April 11, 2008

1st Date with K

after years, v have finally met each other... hehe...

We now should be consider "officially" together gua... or is it a testing period for both of us? hehe...

So where did v go on out first date...
Wong Kok 旺角->Shopping走街->Took photo at those machines拍照(kiosk的)->jalan jalan走走->watch看Ah Long Movie@GSC

The photo that v took at the machines will not be put up, if u was wondering would i upload them...
Today u also gave me my first 20th Birthday Present... i love it.... Thanks.. Muaxxxxxx:-*

I love you, love you, Thinking & Missing U...
I will love you til the day that u no longer love me...

My Birthday Present... =p
My Present in the Plastic Bag

Present Taken out of Plastic Bag

A comparison of the Present with a Baldi, to see the size of it

No comments: