Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Good Bye 2007, Welcome 2008

2007 is coming to an end, and 2008 is just few more days away... and its time to recap what had gone on for this past 1 year(or almost there)...it seems like i just wrote this not too long ago... anyway, here is some recap on events that had happen in my life in 2007...

Late Jan, the place tat i stayed previously, the whole upstair had no power for almost a week
i had to make a decision to weather i staying on in kl or going bc jb for further education
then came

Feb- we had the Amazing Fearless Race, where we ran around pj and kl, from place to place... had great fun...
then one day, my housemate + opposite house frens, we went out for dinner and later lepak at the playground, had great fun tooo
another journey of my life was, when Julie left for Aus just before CNY... wondering when will i ever see her again..
love was in the air in my college... it was on valentines day...

March- My life vow... LOL

April-i was suppost to grad from my Pre U, and so here is my HMC leaving note
moving of hse from kasah to DU, and moving of family house stayed there since 3yo
of course my 19th birthday

May- retook extra sem, coz failed 1 subject

June- the fun day out at Summer Cafe

July- the count down under, which is the count down of 1 year to WYD08...
my finally graduated from Pre U

Aug- nothing much happen, except national day

Sept- lifeline camp
starting of my next stage of education- My Degree
visited the European Higher Education Fair
attended first Uni Convo
Opening of Pavilion KL
Aiesec LLDS

Early Oct-starting of a new relatiosnhip
Aiesec AMAN night
Late Oct, beginning of my first "real" relationship

Early Nov- first "real" relationship ended
Free Hugs @ Bkt Bintang @ KL
1st National HIV/AIDS conference

Dec- Christmas...

1 comment:

Boon Woei said...

Michael, I've linked you!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

^-^