Monday, April 02, 2007

HMC leaving note

I do have words that I want to tell you guys personally.

March intake 2006(My own intake)

Steven - You have been such a good friend during the past year… thanks for being there for me throughout the year. He rank number 2 after none in arguing and talking “Dao li” with me… there is just too many things to tell you la… so the best would be a BIG~ THANK U… without you, I donno who else I would be with….

How did I meet you: I think I met u from English class after a few days. U seem “cool”, always alone and seldom talk to people.

Jas – In arguing with me, u rank number 2 after Steven la…
LM – You r sweet and I’m nut… =)continue to study smart in the future…
Kar Mun – With you around, my days are really a day la… without u, I don’t think I will have “fun”….
Ee Wei- You are the quietest person I have met so far…

How did I meet you all: I can’t remember leh… but it was after I knew Steven… Then something to do with Pie Shop de…

Resh – You r the few if not the only girl that is non-Chinese that is closer to me in HMC… it shows that although we come from different background but we can still communicate and work together with each other for the many assignment and projects that we have done without much swt… why can’t our government do so… LOL…

How did I meet you: On the first day of computing lab class, we had to form groupings of 3… so I invited you to join me & Steven. The rest is history…

Gary – You are the first person that I got to know in my first class.

How did I meet you: the very first day of class… we was sitting together…

The rest – seldom talk to u guys, so maybe nothing much to say, but doesn’t mean u r not in my life…

HMC is ending soon (I hope that I can pass all my subjects, if not, I will have to stay back for another semester which I can’t afford to do so) and it has been a great year yah...?! Lectures, tutorials and extra classes... Presentations and assignments... Good and bad times... Tears and laughter.... Up’s and down’s… Friends and more friends... Yeah.. I am sure I will miss it a lot. Why? I have met a lot of great friends here in HMC!! I know it is sad that we gonna part soon and move ahead to our future. But, memories that we shared together will always be in my heart. And we still have the chance to meet each other although we may be busy with our own business, maybe as in years to come…

I want to say something.. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU GUYS!! Keep in touch..

Cheers to all and best of luck in the finals…



No comments: