Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gender Bias? or just fren?

i have to admit that i took a peek into the "reflective report" of my group mate.... as i was curious to see wat is written, and did i do mine properly...

just see see, and to my surprise, it mention names in the report... the other 2 report just talk bout the experience and what had been learn...

the most surprising thing was, it actually wrote a paragraph bout ME, and wat he would do if he was me... it started by saying that "boys always treat girls better"... and that i have treated the other person better... from the way that i communicate.... it said that it had learn to treated others fairly and communicate with others the same way... and that i should pay more attention to those who would feel sensitive...

MY point of view towards the above matter: first of all, guy talk with guy sure cut all the nonsense and go straight to the point... secondly, i admit that i would treat girls better than guys SOMETIMES... thirdly, ASK those who have work with me on assignments... to name a few, RESH, YKM, STEVEN,EE WEI... this few are my closer(circle of) frens, classmate... ask them how i treat them... fair or not? and how do u want to balance the scale, to see if i have been bias?

2 comments:

qui3tgal said...

hmm..is true that everyone have gender bias..so don have to worry too much...i guess the one who wrote that is also bias rite...no one in this world treat everyone the same..

Vortex said...

How bad... You curi tengok other ppl's thing. =_=

Haha. How I treat girls... Lol! I no need say also you know how I treat girls. Those who friend me be4 (and are lucky to hear be4 I explain how I look at boys and girls) would know how I treat them. XD