Thursday, August 30, 2007

Weird Dreams

Last week, I had funny & weird dreams… I could only remember a few… so here are the few…

- I dreamt that I killed 2 very huge and fierce panda. After that I killed many people in a city, and eventually I bomb the car that I was driving along a highway… (I killed myself, because the police was after me)

I donno wat story is this… maybe the next blockbuster in town? LOL

- I was in Bangsar, most specifically I was at a house(turn church) that is near and on the same side of BSC with another fren… while sitting outside the house(church) and mass was going on, some1 from the opposite house shot me…

The first house next to BSC is a kindergarten, while the rest are all residential units. Only the next block houses some commercial brands like showrooms and studio.

- I was supposed to meet both Wei Siang and Darrick for lunch. But in the end I only dine with WS coz Darrick said he wanted to go to Italianis@JOTIC for lunch… During lunch, I then ask WS what course he was studying now… he said he finish his A-levels and was doing Psychology + Communications at a uni in JB.

WS is doing his ACCA in JB. If I’m not wrong, he should still be in the same course.

No comments: